Providing Funerals in Fort Scott, KS
Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home has been serving Fort Scott, Devon, Bourbon County, Redfield, and Fulton, KS since 1885. We are a proud local, family-owned and operated funeral home that is dedicated to making this difficult time for our clients and their family a little bit easier by providing a full range of funeral services.
Your Funeral Home
Planning a funeral for a loved one is not something that anyone looks forward to doing. However, it is something that nearly everyone will have to do at some point in their life, and if you work with a respectful, experienced and helpful funeral home in Fort Scott, KS, you can manage to put together a service that appropriately pays homage to the deceased, and gives their survivors a welcoming space in which to grieve. Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home has been striving to provide that kind of service for each and every client since our forefathers founded the business in 1885, and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come.
Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home knows that every family has a unique set of needs, and we do our best to respond to those needs with dignity and respect. We know that the need to prepare a funeral can sometimes come along unexpectedly, which is why we can take care of everything, including pre-planning and accomodations for family members. Here are just a few reasons why you can contact us at Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home to help you plan and carry out a dignified, organized and beautiful funeral:
- We are a proud local, family-owned and operated funeral home in Bourbon County, KS.
- We can handle all the details of planning a funeral, including floral arrangements.
- Our family has over 130 years of experience in the funeral planning business.
- Our staff is trained to be helpful, respectful and kind during your time of grief.
- We provide reasonable rates and affordable options for all our clients.