Planning for a Funeral
Here at Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home, we believe that funeral services should be personal, and reflect the life of your loved one. One call is all that is needed, and from that point on, we’ll handle everything and insure that the details are addressed in a professional and compassionate manner. We will help you with everything, from finding lodging for family members to assisting with floral selections in Fort Scott, Devon, Bourbon County, Redfield, and Fulton, KS. Here is a closer look at the different services we currently offer:
- Funeral planning: We understand that planning a funeral can be overwhelming, particularly during your time of grief. When you hire Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home, we will take care of every detail, from the flowers to the casket plans.
- Funeral services: In addition to funeral planning, Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home can assist with the execution of funeral services in Bourbon County, Kansas. We will work with you to ensure that the service appropriately honors your loved one.
- Cremation urns: If your loved one wished to be cremated, we can assist with the cremation services, as well as help you to select and purchase an attractive, high quality urn.
- Memorial services: Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home applies the same comprehensive, organized approach to memorial services as we do to funeral planning services.
- Cemetery arrangements: Our kind, helpful staff is happy to help you find a suitable cemetery, and secure an appropriate plot for you or a deceased loved one.
- Funeral products: Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home is proud to offer a wide selection of high quality funeral products, including casket sales (stainless steel, wooden, bronze), patriotic honors products, cremation products, stationery, floral arrangements, vaults and more.
To learn more about our products and caskets for sale, please visit our Product Gallery page. We are happy to discuss our products and funeral services with you at any time.
If you would like to learn more about our offered services and rates, accomodations, and pre-planning work, please get in touch with Konantz-Cheney Funeral Home by calling 620-223-1212, or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.